Stefano Stabellini of the Xen project has informed us today, on October 5, that the Xen open-source hypervisor is now available for CentOS 7 for ARM64 (AArch64) Linux operating systems.
According to Mr. Stabellini, the availability of the Xen hypervisor in the latest builds of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system, an open-source, server-oriented Linux kernel-based OS derived from the freely distributed sources of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) distribution, was publicly announced by Jim Perrin of the CentOS project last week during the Linaro Connect SFO15 event that took place in Burlingame.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines