Stefano Stabellini of the Xen project has informed us today, on October 5, that the Xen open-source hypervisor is now available for CentOS 7 for ARM64 (AArch64) Linux operating systems.
According to Mr. Stabellini, the availability of the Xen hypervisor in the latest builds of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system, an open-source, server-oriented Linux kernel-based OS derived from the freely distributed sources of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) distribution, was publicly announced by Jim Perrin of the CentOS project last week during the Linaro Connect SFO15 event that took place in Burlingame.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up