Version: 358.09 BETA
Release Date: 2015.10.12
Operating System: Linux 32-bit ARM
File Size: 21.36 MB
- Fixed a regression that reduced OpenGL performance on headless X server configurations.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred after destroying a GLXWindow which still has the current context attached to it.
- Fixed a bug which caused EGL pbuffers to be created with both a front and back buffer, instead of a back buffer only, as is required for EGL.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi