Version: 358.09 BETA
Release Date: 2015.10.12
Operating System: Linux 32-bit ARM
File Size: 21.36 MB
- Fixed a regression that reduced OpenGL performance on headless X server configurations.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred after destroying a GLXWindow which still has the current context attached to it.
- Fixed a bug which caused EGL pbuffers to be created with both a front and back buffer, instead of a back buffer only, as is required for EGL.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures