Imagination has launched the fastest 64-bit MIPS Warrior core yet with its P6600, as well as the M6250, the first 32-bit Warrior-M CPU that runs Linux.
Imagination Technologies announced the availability of three new processor IP designs based on its latest MIPS Release 6 architecture. Leading the way is the Warrior-P class P6600 — its fastest Warrior yet. There are also two low-end Warrior-M chip designs: an M6200 for RTOSes, and an M6250 that stands out as the first Warrior-M processor to run Linux.
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- Linux 4.8 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures