Coming from the developer who brought us the RaspEX and RaspAnd Live CDs, RaspArch aims to be a tool that lets anyone install the latest Arch Linux operating system on Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computers without too much hassle.
Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the immediate availability for download of RaspArch build 151107, the second release of the Live CD, a respin of the Arch Linux operating system for ARM hardware architectures.
RaspArch uses the latest build of the lightweight LXDE desktop environment, as well as the popular GNU/Linux software like Mozilla Firefox and GIMP. Also, it now uses Linux kernel 4.1.12 LTS.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out