Coming from the developer who brought us the RaspEX and RaspAnd Live CDs, RaspArch aims to be a tool that lets anyone install the latest Arch Linux operating system on Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computers without too much hassle.
Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the immediate availability for download of RaspArch build 151107, the second release of the Live CD, a respin of the Arch Linux operating system for ARM hardware architectures.
RaspArch uses the latest build of the lightweight LXDE desktop environment, as well as the popular GNU/Linux software like Mozilla Firefox and GIMP. Also, it now uses Linux kernel 4.1.12 LTS.
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Android OS Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- RaspAnd Now Lets Users Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Kodi 17.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support