Coming from the developer who brought us the RaspEX and RaspAnd Live CDs, RaspArch aims to be a tool that lets anyone install the latest Arch Linux operating system on Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computers without too much hassle.
Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the immediate availability for download of RaspArch build 151107, the second release of the Live CD, a respin of the Arch Linux operating system for ARM hardware architectures.
RaspArch uses the latest build of the lightweight LXDE desktop environment, as well as the popular GNU/Linux software like Mozilla Firefox and GIMP. Also, it now uses Linux kernel 4.1.12 LTS.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core