Release Date: 2015.11.20
Operating System: Linux 32-bit ARM
File Size: 21.39 MB
- Fixed a regression, introduced in 358.09, that caused incorrect rendering of OpenGL stereo applications in combination with Quadro Sync on certain GPUs.
- Fixed a regression, introduced in 358.09, that caused OpenGL stereo applications to hang when SLI AFR, SFR, or SLIAA modes were enabled.
- Fixed a regression, introduced in 358.09, that caused the system to hang while launching OpenGL applications when some SLI Mosaic topologies were in use.
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers