iWave has announced an industrial temperature Qseven form-factor module that runs Linux on the new, dual-core, Cortex-A15 Renesas RZ/G1-M SoC.
Bangalore, India based iWave Systems is typically associated here with SODIMM-style computer-on-modules based on Freescale SoCs, such as the iW-RainboW-G18M-SODIMM i.MX6UL. For its new iW-RainboW-G20M-Q7 module, iWave is branching out with a Qseven form factor COM built around the recently announced Renesas RZ/G series of ARM SoCs. Specifically, the iW-RainboW-G20M-Q7 module runs Linux on the dual-core, 1.5GHz RZ/G1M, which uses Cortex-A15 architecture, as opposed to the dual-core Cortex-A7 based RZ/G1-E.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards