iWave has announced an industrial temperature Qseven form-factor module that runs Linux on the new, dual-core, Cortex-A15 Renesas RZ/G1-M SoC.
Bangalore, India based iWave Systems is typically associated here with SODIMM-style computer-on-modules based on Freescale SoCs, such as the iW-RainboW-G18M-SODIMM i.MX6UL. For its new iW-RainboW-G20M-Q7 module, iWave is branching out with a Qseven form factor COM built around the recently announced Renesas RZ/G series of ARM SoCs. Specifically, the iW-RainboW-G20M-Q7 module runs Linux on the dual-core, 1.5GHz RZ/G1M, which uses Cortex-A15 architecture, as opposed to the dual-core Cortex-A7 based RZ/G1-E.
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces