It's the weekend, so we're continuing our fun "Watch" series of articles with a very interesting one, where you will see the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Chromium OS operating systems running on Raspberry Pi 2.
Due to the lack of comprehensive information, we've decided to mix two videos into a single article. In the first video below, you can see Google's latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system booting on a Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC), courtesy of YouTube user Geek Till It Hertz.
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support