It's the weekend, so we're continuing our fun "Watch" series of articles with a very interesting one, where you will see the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Chromium OS operating systems running on Raspberry Pi 2.
Due to the lack of comprehensive information, we've decided to mix two videos into a single article. In the first video below, you can see Google's latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system booting on a Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC), courtesy of YouTube user Geek Till It Hertz.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90