It's the weekend, so we're continuing our fun "Watch" series of articles with a very interesting one, where you will see the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Chromium OS operating systems running on Raspberry Pi 2.
Due to the lack of comprehensive information, we've decided to mix two videos into a single article. In the first video below, you can see Google's latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system booting on a Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC), courtesy of YouTube user Geek Till It Hertz.
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3