It's the weekend, so we're continuing our fun "Watch" series of articles with a very interesting one, where you will see the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Chromium OS operating systems running on Raspberry Pi 2.
Due to the lack of comprehensive information, we've decided to mix two videos into a single article. In the first video below, you can see Google's latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system booting on a Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC), courtesy of YouTube user Geek Till It Hertz.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- FriendlyElec releases Ubuntu Linux-ready NanoPi M1 Plus -- a $30 Raspberry Pi killer
- RaspEX Linux Brings Ubuntu 16.10 with LXDE Desktop to Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs