While digging through the Internet, we've recently found a new and powerful 64-bit expandable SBC (Single-board computer) called PINE64 that costs only $15 (approximately €14).
Just by looking at its features, we can notice that PINE64 is a versatile single-board computer, which is capable of running the latest versions of the Android mobile operating system, as well as any other modern GNU/Linux distribution on its open-source hardware.
"PINE64 is an open source platform from both hardware to software. Our goal is to bring the most affordable 64-Bit computing solution to the world. Use the PINE64 to build your next computer, tablet, gaming device, media player, and just almost anything you can think of," reads the project's website.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Android OS Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- RaspAnd Now Lets Users Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Kodi 17.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices