While digging through the Internet, we've recently found a new and powerful 64-bit expandable SBC (Single-board computer) called PINE64 that costs only $15 (approximately €14).
Just by looking at its features, we can notice that PINE64 is a versatile single-board computer, which is capable of running the latest versions of the Android mobile operating system, as well as any other modern GNU/Linux distribution on its open-source hardware.
"PINE64 is an open source platform from both hardware to software. Our goal is to bring the most affordable 64-Bit computing solution to the world. Use the PINE64 to build your next computer, tablet, gaming device, media player, and just almost anything you can think of," reads the project's website.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support