After announcing the release of Linux kernel 4.3.1 and Linux kernel 4.2.7, renowned kernel maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman had the pleasure of releasing the fourteen maintenance build of the long-term supported Linux 4.1 kernel.
Looking at the diff from Linux kernel 4.1.13 LTS, we can notice that the 4.1.14 release adds multiple improvements to the ARM, ARM64 (AArch64), MIPS, x86 and s390 hardware architectures, and fixes a few issues with the USB sound drivers. In numbers, there were 101 files changed in Linux kernel 4.1.14 LTS, with 938 insertions and 289 deletions.
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements