After announcing the release of Linux kernel 4.3.1 and Linux kernel 4.2.7, renowned kernel maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman had the pleasure of releasing the fourteen maintenance build of the long-term supported Linux 4.1 kernel.
Looking at the diff from Linux kernel 4.1.13 LTS, we can notice that the 4.1.14 release adds multiple improvements to the ARM, ARM64 (AArch64), MIPS, x86 and s390 hardware architectures, and fixes a few issues with the USB sound drivers. In numbers, there were 101 files changed in Linux kernel 4.1.14 LTS, with 938 insertions and 289 deletions.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support