After announcing the release of Linux kernel 4.3.1 and Linux kernel 4.2.7, renowned kernel maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman had the pleasure of releasing the fourteen maintenance build of the long-term supported Linux 4.1 kernel.
Looking at the diff from Linux kernel 4.1.13 LTS, we can notice that the 4.1.14 release adds multiple improvements to the ARM, ARM64 (AArch64), MIPS, x86 and s390 hardware architectures, and fixes a few issues with the USB sound drivers. In numbers, there were 101 files changed in Linux kernel 4.1.14 LTS, with 938 insertions and 289 deletions.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- Fedora 26 Supports Single “Unified” OS Images for Multiple ARM Platforms
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support