After announcing the release of Linux kernel 4.3.1 and Linux kernel 4.2.7, renowned kernel maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman had the pleasure of releasing the fourteen maintenance build of the long-term supported Linux 4.1 kernel.
Looking at the diff from Linux kernel 4.1.13 LTS, we can notice that the 4.1.14 release adds multiple improvements to the ARM, ARM64 (AArch64), MIPS, x86 and s390 hardware architectures, and fixes a few issues with the USB sound drivers. In numbers, there were 101 files changed in Linux kernel 4.1.14 LTS, with 938 insertions and 289 deletions.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel