It's almost weekend, so we're continuing our "Watch" series of articles with a DIY (Do It Yourself) HVAC automation system called Pi-Cubes, which is powered by the Raspberry Pi single-board computer, as well as the Ubuntu Snappy Core operating system.
This is not the first time we're introducing you guys to Pi-Cubes, as we wrote an introductory article a couple of months back when the device started its Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, which was completed not long ago thanks to 29 backers who contributed the sum of $5,636 CAD to help bring the project to life.
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards