It's almost weekend, so we're continuing our "Watch" series of articles with a DIY (Do It Yourself) HVAC automation system called Pi-Cubes, which is powered by the Raspberry Pi single-board computer, as well as the Ubuntu Snappy Core operating system.
This is not the first time we're introducing you guys to Pi-Cubes, as we wrote an introductory article a couple of months back when the device started its Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, which was completed not long ago thanks to 29 backers who contributed the sum of $5,636 CAD to help bring the project to life.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements