It's almost weekend, so we're continuing our "Watch" series of articles with a DIY (Do It Yourself) HVAC automation system called Pi-Cubes, which is powered by the Raspberry Pi single-board computer, as well as the Ubuntu Snappy Core operating system.
This is not the first time we're introducing you guys to Pi-Cubes, as we wrote an introductory article a couple of months back when the device started its Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, which was completed not long ago thanks to 29 backers who contributed the sum of $5,636 CAD to help bring the project to life.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3