Karanbir Singh from the CentOS team had the great pleasure of announcing the general availability of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system for the ARM hardware architecture.
At the moment of writing this article, the CentOS developers didn't write any release notes on their website about what new features and optimizations have been implemented in the ARM port of the latest CentOS 7 Linux operating system, except for the very brief announcement posted on their Twitter account.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10