Karanbir Singh from the CentOS team had the great pleasure of announcing the general availability of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system for the ARM hardware architecture.
At the moment of writing this article, the CentOS developers didn't write any release notes on their website about what new features and optimizations have been implemented in the ARM port of the latest CentOS 7 Linux operating system, except for the very brief announcement posted on their Twitter account.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More