After briefly announcing the other day that the CentOS 7 Linux operating system was available for select ARMv7-based single-board computers, such as Raspberry Pi 2, Banana Pi and CubieTruck, Karanbir Singh is proud to present the release of CentOS AltArch 7.
According to the release notes, CentOS AltArch 7 is based on the recently introduced CentOS 7 Build 1511 rolling-release update, which included a broad range of new features, such as the X.Org Server 1.17 display server, along with support for TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2 and EC ciphers in various pre-installed apps.
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux