After briefly announcing the other day that the CentOS 7 Linux operating system was available for select ARMv7-based single-board computers, such as Raspberry Pi 2, Banana Pi and CubieTruck, Karanbir Singh is proud to present the release of CentOS AltArch 7.
According to the release notes, CentOS AltArch 7 is based on the recently introduced CentOS 7 Build 1511 rolling-release update, which included a broad range of new features, such as the X.Org Server 1.17 display server, along with support for TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2 and EC ciphers in various pre-installed apps.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)