After briefly announcing the other day that the CentOS 7 Linux operating system was available for select ARMv7-based single-board computers, such as Raspberry Pi 2, Banana Pi and CubieTruck, Karanbir Singh is proud to present the release of CentOS AltArch 7.
According to the release notes, CentOS AltArch 7 is based on the recently introduced CentOS 7 Build 1511 rolling-release update, which included a broad range of new features, such as the X.Org Server 1.17 display server, along with support for TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2 and EC ciphers in various pre-installed apps.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More