Plop Linux, a small distribution built from scratch and that can boot from CD, DVD, USB flash drive (UFD), USB hard disk or from network with PXE has advanced to version 4.3.1 and is now ready for download.
Not all of the Linux distributions out there are known, and there are quite a few that are really good and that don't get all that much recognition. This usually happens when the developers don't bother to update them too often or when the system is a little too alien for new users to just pick it up and use it.
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT