Yesterday Imagination Technologies issued a press release to announce that 2016 would be the year of the MIPS (Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages) hardware architectures, which is used in the company's development boards.
The bold announcement was made during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 event, which takes place these days between January 6 and 9 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, where Imagination Technologies is present with the latest developments, as well as the progress the company has made in driving widespread adoption of its MIPS family of microprocessors.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core 16 IoT-focused Linux distro finally available for PC and Raspberry Pi
- Linux 4.8 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.4.23 LTS Has ARM and MIPS Improvements, Updated Filesystems, More
- Linux Kernel 3.10.103 LTS Has Lots of MIPS Improvements, Updated Radeon Drivers