It looks like 2016 will be the year of single-board computers, as more and more companies build all sorts of awesome boards inspired in some way by the Raspberry Pi movement.
A few days ago, we presented an upcoming development board, which will be developed by a group of devs under the Mozilla Japan Foundation and which promises to run the Firefox OS operating system, but today we would like to introduce you guys to a more special SBC (single-board computer), the Arduino Tian.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite