It looks like 2016 will be the year of single-board computers, as more and more companies build all sorts of awesome boards inspired in some way by the Raspberry Pi movement.
A few days ago, we presented an upcoming development board, which will be developed by a group of devs under the Mozilla Japan Foundation and which promises to run the Firefox OS operating system, but today we would like to introduce you guys to a more special SBC (single-board computer), the Arduino Tian.
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards