It looks like 2016 will be the year of single-board computers, as more and more companies build all sorts of awesome boards inspired in some way by the Raspberry Pi movement.
A few days ago, we presented an upcoming development board, which will be developed by a group of devs under the Mozilla Japan Foundation and which promises to run the Firefox OS operating system, but today we would like to introduce you guys to a more special SBC (single-board computer), the Arduino Tian.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- OpenELEC 8.0.4 Kodi-focused Linux distro now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek, and more