On December 10th 2015, Free Electrons engineer Alexandre Belloni gave a half-day seminar on the topic of Porting Linux on an ARM board in Toulouse, France. This seminar covers topics like porting the bootloader, understanding the concept of the Device Tree, writing Linux device drivers and more.
With ~50 persons from various companies attending and lots of questions from the audience, this first edition has been very successful, which shows an increasing interest for using Linux on ARM platforms in the industry.
- GCC Tackling Support For ARMv8-M Security Extensions
- Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" Is Open for Development, GCC Linaro Used for ARM Port
- NanoPi NEO Board Gets Armbian Debian 8 & Ubuntu 16.04 with Linux 4.6 & 4.7 (Mainline), h3consumption Power Consumption Tool
- Gain access to an ARM server running Linux OS, through the cloud
- Qt 5.7 GUI Toolkit Released with Raspberry Pi 3 Support, Qt Creator 4.0
- Qt 5.7 GUI Toolkit to Port the NFC API to Android, Add Raspberry Pi 3 Support