Dylan Callahan has the great pleasure of informing us today, January 22, 2016, about the immediate availability of the third build of his Chromium OS operating system for the Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC).
Chromium OS 0.3 has arrived for all you Raspberry Pi 2 fans out there, and it promises to bring an increase in performance of up to 8 percent, out-of-the-box support for multimedia codecs, as well as a bunch of fixes for the most annoying issues reported by users since the previous release of the project.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards