Dylan Callahan has the great pleasure of informing us today, January 22, 2016, about the immediate availability of the third build of his Chromium OS operating system for the Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC).
Chromium OS 0.3 has arrived for all you Raspberry Pi 2 fans out there, and it promises to bring an increase in performance of up to 8 percent, out-of-the-box support for multimedia codecs, as well as a bunch of fixes for the most annoying issues reported by users since the previous release of the project.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out