Dylan Callahan has the great pleasure of informing us today, January 22, 2016, about the immediate availability of the third build of his Chromium OS operating system for the Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer (SBC).
Chromium OS 0.3 has arrived for all you Raspberry Pi 2 fans out there, and it promises to bring an increase in performance of up to 8 percent, out-of-the-box support for multimedia codecs, as well as a bunch of fixes for the most annoying issues reported by users since the previous release of the project.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- FriendlyElec releases Ubuntu Linux-ready NanoPi M1 Plus -- a $30 Raspberry Pi killer