For any NVIDIA Tegra users out there, a ton of exciting support work is finally being mainlined with the Linux 4.5 kernel.
Following the big ARM updates for Linux 4.5, Olof Johansson sent in a pull request this Friday afternoon with a ton of Tegra-specific updates. Olof explained, "Here's a single-SoC topic branch that we've staged separately. Mainly because it was hard to sort the branch contents in a way that fit our existing branches due to some refactorings. The code has been in -next for quite a while, but we staged it in arm-soc a bit late, which is why we've kept it separate from the other updates and are sending it separately here."
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support