For any NVIDIA Tegra users out there, a ton of exciting support work is finally being mainlined with the Linux 4.5 kernel.
Following the big ARM updates for Linux 4.5, Olof Johansson sent in a pull request this Friday afternoon with a ton of Tegra-specific updates. Olof explained, "Here's a single-SoC topic branch that we've staged separately. Mainly because it was hard to sort the branch contents in a way that fit our existing branches due to some refactorings. The code has been in -next for quite a while, but we staged it in arm-soc a bit late, which is why we've kept it separate from the other updates and are sending it separately here."
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures