For any NVIDIA Tegra users out there, a ton of exciting support work is finally being mainlined with the Linux 4.5 kernel.
Following the big ARM updates for Linux 4.5, Olof Johansson sent in a pull request this Friday afternoon with a ton of Tegra-specific updates. Olof explained, "Here's a single-SoC topic branch that we've staged separately. Mainly because it was hard to sort the branch contents in a way that fit our existing branches due to some refactorings. The code has been in -next for quite a while, but we staged it in arm-soc a bit late, which is why we've kept it separate from the other updates and are sending it separately here."
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- Fedora 26 Supports Single “Unified” OS Images for Multiple ARM Platforms
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support