For any NVIDIA Tegra users out there, a ton of exciting support work is finally being mainlined with the Linux 4.5 kernel.
Following the big ARM updates for Linux 4.5, Olof Johansson sent in a pull request this Friday afternoon with a ton of Tegra-specific updates. Olof explained, "Here's a single-SoC topic branch that we've staged separately. Mainly because it was hard to sort the branch contents in a way that fit our existing branches due to some refactorings. The code has been in -next for quite a while, but we staged it in arm-soc a bit late, which is why we've kept it separate from the other updates and are sending it separately here."
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel