Intrinsyc launched its first SBC: an “Open-Q 600” that runs Android or Linux on a quad-core Snapdragon 600 with 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, GbE, WiFi, BT, and GPS.
Intrinsyc Technologies has spun a number of Open-Q branded, Qualcomm Snapdragon based computer-on-modules and sandwich-style carrier board starter kits, and now it has launched its first fully pre-integrated Open-Q single board computer. Applications for the 90 x 85mm SBC are said to include robotics, medical devices, and industrial applications.
- RaspEX Linux Brings Ubuntu 16.10 with LXDE Desktop to Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3