Intrinsyc launched its first SBC: an “Open-Q 600” that runs Android or Linux on a quad-core Snapdragon 600 with 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, GbE, WiFi, BT, and GPS.
Intrinsyc Technologies has spun a number of Open-Q branded, Qualcomm Snapdragon based computer-on-modules and sandwich-style carrier board starter kits, and now it has launched its first fully pre-integrated Open-Q single board computer. Applications for the 90 x 85mm SBC are said to include robotics, medical devices, and industrial applications.
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers