Intrinsyc launched its first SBC: an “Open-Q 600” that runs Android or Linux on a quad-core Snapdragon 600 with 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, GbE, WiFi, BT, and GPS.
Intrinsyc Technologies has spun a number of Open-Q branded, Qualcomm Snapdragon based computer-on-modules and sandwich-style carrier board starter kits, and now it has launched its first fully pre-integrated Open-Q single board computer. Applications for the 90 x 85mm SBC are said to include robotics, medical devices, and industrial applications.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures