Softpedia has just been informed today, February 16, 2016, by the guys over at Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 that they are planning an awesome new release this coming Friday, especially for those of you who stick to the project.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," after the famous Leonard Alfred Schneider stand-up comedian, the soon-to-be-released Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 release promises to be the best so far. Thus, it will bring all sorts of performance improvements, fixes for the most annoying bugs reported by users since the 0.3 build, as well as new awesome features.
The team has not yet revealed any information about the new cool things that they've been working on over the past month, but they have stated that users should expect one the best releases of the project. Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 0.4 also promises to bring most of the user-requested features.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- Android-Based RaspAnd OS Updated for Raspberry Pi 3 with Google Play Support
- RaspEX Linux Brings Ubuntu 17.04 with LXDE Desktop to Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support