Softpedia has just been informed today, February 16, 2016, by the guys over at Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 that they are planning an awesome new release this coming Friday, especially for those of you who stick to the project.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," after the famous Leonard Alfred Schneider stand-up comedian, the soon-to-be-released Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 release promises to be the best so far. Thus, it will bring all sorts of performance improvements, fixes for the most annoying bugs reported by users since the 0.3 build, as well as new awesome features.
The team has not yet revealed any information about the new cool things that they've been working on over the past month, but they have stated that users should expect one the best releases of the project. Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 0.4 also promises to bring most of the user-requested features.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)