Softpedia has just been informed today, February 16, 2016, by the guys over at Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 that they are planning an awesome new release this coming Friday, especially for those of you who stick to the project.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," after the famous Leonard Alfred Schneider stand-up comedian, the soon-to-be-released Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 release promises to be the best so far. Thus, it will bring all sorts of performance improvements, fixes for the most annoying bugs reported by users since the 0.3 build, as well as new awesome features.
The team has not yet revealed any information about the new cool things that they've been working on over the past month, but they have stated that users should expect one the best releases of the project. Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 0.4 also promises to bring most of the user-requested features.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- Raspberry Pi devices transformed into cryptocurrency miners by Linux malware
- Freeing an HP Chromebook 11 with Arch Linux ARM