Softpedia has just been informed today, February 16, 2016, by the guys over at Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 that they are planning an awesome new release this coming Friday, especially for those of you who stick to the project.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," after the famous Leonard Alfred Schneider stand-up comedian, the soon-to-be-released Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 release promises to be the best so far. Thus, it will bring all sorts of performance improvements, fixes for the most annoying bugs reported by users since the 0.3 build, as well as new awesome features.
The team has not yet revealed any information about the new cool things that they've been working on over the past month, but they have stated that users should expect one the best releases of the project. Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 0.4 also promises to bring most of the user-requested features.
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards