Softpedia has just been informed today, February 16, 2016, by the guys over at Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 that they are planning an awesome new release this coming Friday, especially for those of you who stick to the project.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," after the famous Leonard Alfred Schneider stand-up comedian, the soon-to-be-released Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 release promises to be the best so far. Thus, it will bring all sorts of performance improvements, fixes for the most annoying bugs reported by users since the 0.3 build, as well as new awesome features.
The team has not yet revealed any information about the new cool things that they've been working on over the past month, but they have stated that users should expect one the best releases of the project. Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 0.4 also promises to bring most of the user-requested features.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3