Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 project today informs Softpedia, exclusively, about the immediate availability for download of the fourth release of their Chromium OS port for the popular SBC.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 is a massive release when compared with the 0.3 version, and among some noteworthy changes, we can mention huge performance improvements by drastically tweaking the kernel with features like the OnDemand governor, a custom BFS scheduler optimized for desktop systems, LZ4 compression, and many latency improvements.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards