Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 project today informs Softpedia, exclusively, about the immediate availability for download of the fourth release of their Chromium OS port for the popular SBC.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 is a massive release when compared with the 0.3 version, and among some noteworthy changes, we can mention huge performance improvements by drastically tweaking the kernel with features like the OnDemand governor, a custom BFS scheduler optimized for desktop systems, LZ4 compression, and many latency improvements.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)