Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 project today informs Softpedia, exclusively, about the immediate availability for download of the fourth release of their Chromium OS port for the popular SBC.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 is a massive release when compared with the 0.3 version, and among some noteworthy changes, we can mention huge performance improvements by drastically tweaking the kernel with features like the OnDemand governor, a custom BFS scheduler optimized for desktop systems, LZ4 compression, and many latency improvements.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers