Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 project today informs Softpedia, exclusively, about the immediate availability for download of the fourth release of their Chromium OS port for the popular SBC.
Dubbed "Lenny Bruce," Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 0.4 is a massive release when compared with the 0.3 version, and among some noteworthy changes, we can mention huge performance improvements by drastically tweaking the kernel with features like the OnDemand governor, a custom BFS scheduler optimized for desktop systems, LZ4 compression, and many latency improvements.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support