Eurotech’s rugged “ReliaGate 10-11” IoT gateway runs Linux on a TI AM3352, offers numerous options, and is supported with an updated ESF 3.3 framework.
Eurotech, which is known here mostly for its Intel Atom-based Catalyst computer-on modules, has announced a new version of its ReliaGate Internet of Things gateway. The ReliaGate 10-11 runs on a Linux stack based on Yocto Project 1.6 and Linux Kernel 3.14, and is supported by a newly updated, Java-based Everyware Software Framework (ESF) 3.3 for remote IoT device management.
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core 16 IoT-focused Linux distro finally available for PC and Raspberry Pi
- Linux 4.9 Adds Support For 29 New ARM Machines, Includes Raspberry Pi Zero & LG Nexus 5