We've been covering the Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 project for quite some time now, and just a few days ago, we exclusively reported on its fourth release, which brought huge performance improvements and a redesigned kernel.
However, starting today, February 29, 2016, the Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 project has a new home, which you can find at http://www.chromiumosforsbc.org, as well as a new name and a new goal. So, from now on, Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 2 will be renamed to "Chromium OS for SBC.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90