RaspEX developer Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the availability for download of a new, special build of the RaspEX Live CD distribution optimized for the new Raspberry Pi 3 single-board computer.
The new RaspEX Build 160307 has been specially released to support the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC announced by the Raspberry Pi Foundation on February 29, 2016, in addition to it supporting the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B board.
Exton exclusively told Softpedia that not all the Linux kernel-based operating system initially designed for Raspberry Pi 2 boards will run on the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B computer, so that's why he had to release a new build of RaspEX.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3