RaspEX developer Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the availability for download of a new, special build of the RaspEX Live CD distribution optimized for the new Raspberry Pi 3 single-board computer.
The new RaspEX Build 160307 has been specially released to support the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC announced by the Raspberry Pi Foundation on February 29, 2016, in addition to it supporting the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B board.
Exton exclusively told Softpedia that not all the Linux kernel-based operating system initially designed for Raspberry Pi 2 boards will run on the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B computer, so that's why he had to release a new build of RaspEX.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines