RaspArch developer Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the availability of a new build of his GNU/Linux distribution for ARM devices based on the Arch Linux ARM project.
RaspArch Build 160312 has been specially made for the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, and it comes as a ready-to-go ARM operating system that you only need to write on an SD card and use it as your primary desktop distribution with the built in LXDE (Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment) user interface.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out