RaspArch developer Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the availability of a new build of his GNU/Linux distribution for ARM devices based on the Arch Linux ARM project.
RaspArch Build 160312 has been specially made for the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, and it comes as a ready-to-go ARM operating system that you only need to write on an SD card and use it as your primary desktop distribution with the built in LXDE (Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment) user interface.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core