RaspArch developer Arne Exton informs Softpedia about the availability of a new build of his GNU/Linux distribution for ARM devices based on the Arch Linux ARM project.
RaspArch Build 160312 has been specially made for the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, and it comes as a ready-to-go ARM operating system that you only need to write on an SD card and use it as your primary desktop distribution with the built in LXDE (Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment) user interface.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- FriendlyElec releases Ubuntu Linux-ready NanoPi M1 Plus -- a $30 Raspberry Pi killer
- Manjaro-Arm Linux for embedded devices shutting down due to lack of contributors