Softpedia has just been informed by Arne Exton, a GNU/Linux developer responsible for several Android-x86-based and Linux kernel-based operating systems, about the availability of a new build of his RaspAnd project.
RaspAnd Build 160315 is here to update some of the components, bringing support for the recently announced Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, in addition to the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B board. Additionally, Mr. Exton reports the fact that he managed to include Google Play Store and Google Play Services.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90