Softpedia has just been informed by Arne Exton, a GNU/Linux developer responsible for several Android-x86-based and Linux kernel-based operating systems, about the availability of a new build of his RaspAnd project.
RaspAnd Build 160315 is here to update some of the components, bringing support for the recently announced Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, in addition to the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B board. Additionally, Mr. Exton reports the fact that he managed to include Google Play Store and Google Play Services.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)