Softpedia has just been informed by Arne Exton, a GNU/Linux developer responsible for several Android-x86-based and Linux kernel-based operating systems, about the availability of a new build of his RaspAnd project.
RaspAnd Build 160315 is here to update some of the components, bringing support for the recently announced Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, in addition to the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B board. Additionally, Mr. Exton reports the fact that he managed to include Google Play Store and Google Play Services.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3