Here are benchmarks of ten different ARM SBCs/boards including the Banana Pi M3, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3, Orange Pi PC, Orange Pi Plus, Orange Pi One, ODROID-C1+, Banana Pi M2, and the Raspberry Pi 2 using their respective flavors of Ubuntu/Debian/Raspbian/Armbian.
On Friday I posted some benchmarks of the $10 Orange Pi One but it turns out there can be even greater performance when not using the official images for the Orange Pi One but rather the community-maintained images are in much better shape. Over friends at LoveRPI.com (who have supplied us with many of our ARM boards for Linux testing) have run some of their own benchmarks using the latest Linux ISO images on ten different ARM SBCs.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Android OS Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- RaspAnd Now Lets Users Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Kodi 17.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian