Here are benchmarks of ten different ARM SBCs/boards including the Banana Pi M3, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3, Orange Pi PC, Orange Pi Plus, Orange Pi One, ODROID-C1+, Banana Pi M2, and the Raspberry Pi 2 using their respective flavors of Ubuntu/Debian/Raspbian/Armbian.
On Friday I posted some benchmarks of the $10 Orange Pi One but it turns out there can be even greater performance when not using the official images for the Orange Pi One but rather the community-maintained images are in much better shape. Over friends at LoveRPI.com (who have supplied us with many of our ARM boards for Linux testing) have run some of their own benchmarks using the latest Linux ISO images on ten different ARM SBCs.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"