Here are benchmarks of ten different ARM SBCs/boards including the Banana Pi M3, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3, Orange Pi PC, Orange Pi Plus, Orange Pi One, ODROID-C1+, Banana Pi M2, and the Raspberry Pi 2 using their respective flavors of Ubuntu/Debian/Raspbian/Armbian.
On Friday I posted some benchmarks of the $10 Orange Pi One but it turns out there can be even greater performance when not using the official images for the Orange Pi One but rather the community-maintained images are in much better shape. Over friends at LoveRPI.com (who have supplied us with many of our ARM boards for Linux testing) have run some of their own benchmarks using the latest Linux ISO images on ten different ARM SBCs.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More