Here are benchmarks of ten different ARM SBCs/boards including the Banana Pi M3, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3, Orange Pi PC, Orange Pi Plus, Orange Pi One, ODROID-C1+, Banana Pi M2, and the Raspberry Pi 2 using their respective flavors of Ubuntu/Debian/Raspbian/Armbian.
On Friday I posted some benchmarks of the $10 Orange Pi One but it turns out there can be even greater performance when not using the official images for the Orange Pi One but rather the community-maintained images are in much better shape. Over friends at LoveRPI.com (who have supplied us with many of our ARM boards for Linux testing) have run some of their own benchmarks using the latest Linux ISO images on ten different ARM SBCs.
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
- Phoronix Test Suite 7.0.1 Released With Minor Enhancements For ARM, New Module Options
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2