Delayed for one day, the major Docker 1.11 release of the open-source application container engine has been released today, April 13, 2016, and has been made available for download for all supported platforms.
Docker 1.11 is the result of a month's work, during which it received a total of five RC (Release Candidate) builds. It has thus brought over 90 changes amongst various areas of the Linux container engine, including but not limited to builder, client, distribution, logging, networking, plugins, runtime, security, and volumes. But as usual, the biggest change is addressed to Linux users.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12