Renowned Linux kernel developer Greg Kroah-Hartman has just announced the release and general availability of the third maintenance build of the latest and most advanced kernel branch, Linux 4.5.
Linux kernel 4.5.3 is here, arriving two weeks after the release of the second maintenance version, Linux 4.5.2, and bringing a huge number of changes. Looking at the appended shortlog, which also includes the diff from Linux kernel 4.5.2, we can notice that today's release of Linux kernel 4.5.3 changes a total of 213 files, with 1994 insertions and 952 deletions, so check out the brief changelog below for details.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support