Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Single-Board Computers project informed Softpedia today about the launch of a marketplace for those who want to get started with this independent project.
First, we would like to inform our readers about what the Chromium OS for SBCs project does, as its main design goal is to offer the Raspberry Pi community a port of the open source Chromium operating system specifically optimized for various single-board computers, including the well-known Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- FriendlyElec releases Ubuntu Linux-ready NanoPi M1 Plus -- a $30 Raspberry Pi killer