Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Single-Board Computers project informed Softpedia today about the launch of a marketplace for those who want to get started with this independent project.
First, we would like to inform our readers about what the Chromium OS for SBCs project does, as its main design goal is to offer the Raspberry Pi community a port of the open source Chromium operating system specifically optimized for various single-board computers, including the well-known Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W