Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Single-Board Computers project informed Softpedia today about the launch of a marketplace for those who want to get started with this independent project.
First, we would like to inform our readers about what the Chromium OS for SBCs project does, as its main design goal is to offer the Raspberry Pi community a port of the open source Chromium operating system specifically optimized for various single-board computers, including the well-known Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core