Dylan Callahan from the Chromium OS for Single-Board Computers project informed Softpedia today about the launch of a marketplace for those who want to get started with this independent project.
First, we would like to inform our readers about what the Chromium OS for SBCs project does, as its main design goal is to offer the Raspberry Pi community a port of the open source Chromium operating system specifically optimized for various single-board computers, including the well-known Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards