Michael Roth has had the great pleasure of announcing the release of QEMU 2.6, the latest and most advanced version of the widely-used and highly customizable virtualization software for GNU/Linux operating systems.
QEMU 2.6 is a major release with numerous new features and improvements over the previous 2.5 branch, and according to the release notes attached below it ships with a brand-new raspi2 machine for providing Raspberry Pi 2 emulation support, headless support for OpenGL-capable displays via the Spice client, great improvements to virtio's performance, as well as IPMI and PCIe multi-root support.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC