Linux kernel developer Jiri Slaby has announced today, May 24, 2016, the release and general availability of the sixtieth maintenance build in long-term supported Linux 3.12 kernel series.
Linux kernel 3.12.60 LTS arrives approximately one month after the debut of the previous maintenance version, Linux kernel 3.12.59 LTS, changing a total of 87 files, with 604 insertions and 351 deletions. And if we take a closer look at the appended shortlog, which also includes the diff from version 3.12.59 released last month, we can notice many updated drivers, as well as architecture and networking stack updates.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support