Linux kernel developer Jiri Slaby has announced today, May 24, 2016, the release and general availability of the sixtieth maintenance build in long-term supported Linux 3.12 kernel series.
Linux kernel 3.12.60 LTS arrives approximately one month after the debut of the previous maintenance version, Linux kernel 3.12.59 LTS, changing a total of 87 files, with 604 insertions and 351 deletions. And if we take a closer look at the appended shortlog, which also includes the diff from version 3.12.59 released last month, we can notice many updated drivers, as well as architecture and networking stack updates.
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures