X-ES launched an XMC/PrPMC mezzanine module, and will soon ship a VPX SBC using quad- and octa-core 64-bit ARM QorIQ SoCs.
Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) announced two Linux ready, XPedite branded boards for high-end embedded computing and networking applications. Unlike the most recent XPedite boards we’ve covered — the Intel Atom-based XPedite8150 and Xpedite8152 — the now shipping XPedite6401 XMC/PrPMC mezzanine module and upcoming XPedite6370 3U VPX-REDI Single Board Computer (SBC) use NXP’s 64-bit ARM QorIQ SoCs.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More