X-ES launched an XMC/PrPMC mezzanine module, and will soon ship a VPX SBC using quad- and octa-core 64-bit ARM QorIQ SoCs.
Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) announced two Linux ready, XPedite branded boards for high-end embedded computing and networking applications. Unlike the most recent XPedite boards we’ve covered — the Intel Atom-based XPedite8150 and Xpedite8152 — the now shipping XPedite6401 XMC/PrPMC mezzanine module and upcoming XPedite6370 3U VPX-REDI Single Board Computer (SBC) use NXP’s 64-bit ARM QorIQ SoCs.
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM