Yesterday, we reported on the release of Linux kernel 4.6.2, Linux kernel 4.5.7, Linux kernel 4.4.13 LTS, and Linux kernel 3.14.72 LTS, and it now looks like Linux kernel 4.1.26 LTS has been released into the wild as well.
Linux kernel 4.1 is a long-term supported branch that will receive security fixes and improvements for a few more months, so several GNU/Linux operating system prefer it over non-LTS kernel releases. Linux kernel 4.1.26 LTS is the twenty-sixth maintenance update in the series, bringing changes to 137 files, with 1661 insertions and 910 deletions.
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Alpine Linux 3.5 Hits the Streets with ZFS Support for Root, Moves to LibreSSL
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support