Yesterday, we reported on the release of Linux kernel 4.6.2, Linux kernel 4.5.7, Linux kernel 4.4.13 LTS, and Linux kernel 3.14.72 LTS, and it now looks like Linux kernel 4.1.26 LTS has been released into the wild as well.
Linux kernel 4.1 is a long-term supported branch that will receive security fixes and improvements for a few more months, so several GNU/Linux operating system prefer it over non-LTS kernel releases. Linux kernel 4.1.26 LTS is the twenty-sixth maintenance update in the series, bringing changes to 137 files, with 1661 insertions and 910 deletions.
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC