Parrot Security OS developer Frozenbox Network was extremely proud to announce the release of the final Parrot Security OS 3.0 "Lithium" computer operating system.
Parrot Security OS is a cloud-friendly distribution based on the latest Debian GNU/Linux technologies. It has been designed to act as a penetration testing OS that can be used by security professional in various ethical hacking, computer forensic, cloud pentesting, cryptography, reverse engineering, privacy, and anonymity operations.
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More