Parrot Security OS developer Frozenbox Network was extremely proud to announce the release of the final Parrot Security OS 3.0 "Lithium" computer operating system.
Parrot Security OS is a cloud-friendly distribution based on the latest Debian GNU/Linux technologies. It has been designed to act as a penetration testing OS that can be used by security professional in various ethical hacking, computer forensic, cloud pentesting, cryptography, reverse engineering, privacy, and anonymity operations.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)