Today, June 27. 2016, Arjen Balfoort has announced the release and general availability of the June's updated ISO images for his SolydX and SolydK GNU/Linux distributions.
The SolydXK 201606 update is here, as expected, six months after the release of SolydXK 201512 last year in December. It brings various improvements to users of this Debian-based computer operating system that ships with multiple editions using popular desktop environments like KDE for SolydK and Xfce for SolydX.
Among the new features incorporated in the SolydXK 201606 release, we can mention the adoption of the Mozilla Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) web browser packages from the Debian GNU/Linux software repositories, replacing the custom builds that were available in previous releases of the distribution.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers