After a long development cycle (including many betas and release candidates to get everything just exactly perfect) we're pleased to announce the availability of the new stable release. You'll find updates throughout the system, with the latest development tools and recent versions of applications, window managers, desktop environments, and utilities.
The Linux kernel is updated to version 4.4.14 (part of the 4.4.x kernel series that will be getting long-term support from the kernel developers). We've brought together the best of these and other modern components and worked our magic on them. If you've used Slackware before, you'll find the system feels like home.
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Alpine Linux 3.5 Hits the Streets with ZFS Support for Root, Moves to LibreSSL
- CentOS Linux 7.3 Now Available for ARM Architectures, Supports Raspberry Pi 3