After reporting that his RaspEX operating system for Raspberry Pi devices woks out of the box with the official Raspberry Pi Touch Display 7-inch monitor, Arne Exton now informs us about the availability of a new RaspEX build.
RaspEX Build 160703 is a special release designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, and it incorporates the OpenCPN 4.4.0 free and open-source software that helps you create a compact navigation app and chart plotter, which you can use as a planning tool.
Of course, users will also be able to use this special build of RaspEX, which is based on the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus), Debian GNU/Linux 8.5 "Jessie," and Linaro open-source software for ARM SoCs, on the old Raspberry Pi 2 Model B single-board computers.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10