After reporting that his RaspEX operating system for Raspberry Pi devices woks out of the box with the official Raspberry Pi Touch Display 7-inch monitor, Arne Exton now informs us about the availability of a new RaspEX build.
RaspEX Build 160703 is a special release designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer, and it incorporates the OpenCPN 4.4.0 free and open-source software that helps you create a compact navigation app and chart plotter, which you can use as a planning tool.
Of course, users will also be able to use this special build of RaspEX, which is based on the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus), Debian GNU/Linux 8.5 "Jessie," and Linaro open-source software for ARM SoCs, on the old Raspberry Pi 2 Model B single-board computers.
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards