Frozenbox Network, the developer of the Parrot Security OS ethical hacking distribution for personal computers and embedded devices, announced the release of Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard 4 binary images for Parrot Security OS 3.0.
Dubbed Lithium, the highly anticipated Parrot Security OS 3.0 release arrived on June 21, 2016, and it's a massive update to previous versions of the Debian-based cloud-friendly operating system powered by GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies.
Parrot Security OS 3.0 has been designed with penetration testing and security auditing in mind. It's an OS built for security professionals to use in ethical hacking, cloud pentesting, reverse engineering, cryptography, and computer forensic operations.
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards