Frozenbox Network, the developer of the Parrot Security OS ethical hacking distribution for personal computers and embedded devices, announced the release of Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard 4 binary images for Parrot Security OS 3.0.
Dubbed Lithium, the highly anticipated Parrot Security OS 3.0 release arrived on June 21, 2016, and it's a massive update to previous versions of the Debian-based cloud-friendly operating system powered by GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies.
Parrot Security OS 3.0 has been designed with penetration testing and security auditing in mind. It's an OS built for security professionals to use in ethical hacking, cloud pentesting, reverse engineering, cryptography, and computer forensic operations.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90