Frozenbox Network, the developer of the Parrot Security OS ethical hacking distribution for personal computers and embedded devices, announced the release of Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard 4 binary images for Parrot Security OS 3.0.
Dubbed Lithium, the highly anticipated Parrot Security OS 3.0 release arrived on June 21, 2016, and it's a massive update to previous versions of the Debian-based cloud-friendly operating system powered by GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies.
Parrot Security OS 3.0 has been designed with penetration testing and security auditing in mind. It's an OS built for security professionals to use in ethical hacking, cloud pentesting, reverse engineering, cryptography, and computer forensic operations.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- Raspberry Pi devices transformed into cryptocurrency miners by Linux malware
- OpenELEC 8.0.4 Kodi-focused Linux distro now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek, and more