Frozenbox Network, the developer of the Parrot Security OS ethical hacking distribution for personal computers and embedded devices, announced the release of Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard 4 binary images for Parrot Security OS 3.0.
Dubbed Lithium, the highly anticipated Parrot Security OS 3.0 release arrived on June 21, 2016, and it's a massive update to previous versions of the Debian-based cloud-friendly operating system powered by GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies.
Parrot Security OS 3.0 has been designed with penetration testing and security auditing in mind. It's an OS built for security professionals to use in ethical hacking, cloud pentesting, reverse engineering, cryptography, and computer forensic operations.
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core