Frozenbox Network, the developer of the Parrot Security OS ethical hacking distribution for personal computers and embedded devices, announced the release of Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard 4 binary images for Parrot Security OS 3.0.
Dubbed Lithium, the highly anticipated Parrot Security OS 3.0 release arrived on June 21, 2016, and it's a massive update to previous versions of the Debian-based cloud-friendly operating system powered by GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies.
Parrot Security OS 3.0 has been designed with penetration testing and security auditing in mind. It's an OS built for security professionals to use in ethical hacking, cloud pentesting, reverse engineering, cryptography, and computer forensic operations.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)