Linux kernel developer Sasha Levin has announced the release of the twenty-eighth maintenance update for the Linux 4.1 long-term supported kernel series, version 4.1.28.
Linux kernel 4.1.28 LTS has been in development for the past three weeks since the June 23 debut of the previous maintenance release, Linux 4.1.27 LTS. During all this time, it has received a huge number of improvements, updated drivers, and core kernel changes. According to the appended shortlog, the update changes a total of 334 files, with 3,165 insertions and 2,032 deletions.
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2