After informing the community about the availability of the Linux 4.6.5 and Linux 4.4.16 LTS kernel versions for GNU/Linux operating systems, Greg Kroah-Hartman published details about the seventy-fourth maintenance update for Linux 3.14 LTS.
Linux kernel 3.14.74 LTS is here for select Linux distributions that provide their users with a long-term supported kernel that receives security patches and updated components for a couple of years, compared with normal kernel releases. However, the end of life support for the Linux 3.14 LTS kernel series should be reached sometime during the month of August 2016, so this might just be the last maintenance release.
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures