Linux kernel developer and maintainer of several kernel branches, Greg Kroah-Hartman, announced the release of the second maintenance update for the Linux kernel 4.7 series.
The open source ecosystem advances at a speed that's quite amazing. Linux kernel 4.7.2 is here only four days after the release of the first maintenance update, namely Linux kernel 4.7.1, and it a big one, changing a total of 192 files, with 2086 insertions and 1108 deletions, at least according with the appended shortlog and the diff from the previous point release.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers