Softpedia has been informed by Logic Supply about the launch of a new industrial ARM Mini PC, along with multiple ARM-based SBCs (single-board computers) from Embux, all supporting Linux kernel-based operating systems.
The Taiwanese Embux manufacturer is a trusted ARM-based solutions provider, offering a wide range of intelligent systems, including but not limited to industrial multi-touch Displays, embedded box PCs, and multi-touch Panel PC. Logic Supply is the leading industrial and embedded computer hardware manufacturer, known for delivering Linux or Windows-based thin client computers, mini and rugged Panel PCs, fanless and ventless industrial computers, and dust-resistant units for IoT.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More