Softpedia has been informed by Logic Supply about the launch of a new industrial ARM Mini PC, along with multiple ARM-based SBCs (single-board computers) from Embux, all supporting Linux kernel-based operating systems.
The Taiwanese Embux manufacturer is a trusted ARM-based solutions provider, offering a wide range of intelligent systems, including but not limited to industrial multi-touch Displays, embedded box PCs, and multi-touch Panel PC. Logic Supply is the leading industrial and embedded computer hardware manufacturer, known for delivering Linux or Windows-based thin client computers, mini and rugged Panel PCs, fanless and ventless industrial computers, and dust-resistant units for IoT.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Android OS Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- RaspAnd Now Lets Users Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Kodi 17.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM