Softpedia has been informed by Logic Supply about the launch of a new industrial ARM Mini PC, along with multiple ARM-based SBCs (single-board computers) from Embux, all supporting Linux kernel-based operating systems.
The Taiwanese Embux manufacturer is a trusted ARM-based solutions provider, offering a wide range of intelligent systems, including but not limited to industrial multi-touch Displays, embedded box PCs, and multi-touch Panel PC. Logic Supply is the leading industrial and embedded computer hardware manufacturer, known for delivering Linux or Windows-based thin client computers, mini and rugged Panel PCs, fanless and ventless industrial computers, and dust-resistant units for IoT.
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Linux Kernel 4.8.13 Launches with ARM64 and AMDGPU Improvements, KVM Fixes
- PINEBOOK ARM Linux Laptop Powered by Allwinner A64 Processor to Sell for $89 and Up
- Ubuntu Core 16 IoT-focused Linux distro finally available for PC and Raspberry Pi