Softpedia has been informed by Logic Supply about the launch of a new industrial ARM Mini PC, along with multiple ARM-based SBCs (single-board computers) from Embux, all supporting Linux kernel-based operating systems.
The Taiwanese Embux manufacturer is a trusted ARM-based solutions provider, offering a wide range of intelligent systems, including but not limited to industrial multi-touch Displays, embedded box PCs, and multi-touch Panel PC. Logic Supply is the leading industrial and embedded computer hardware manufacturer, known for delivering Linux or Windows-based thin client computers, mini and rugged Panel PCs, fanless and ventless industrial computers, and dust-resistant units for IoT.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip