Softpedia has been informed by Logic Supply about the launch of a new industrial ARM Mini PC, along with multiple ARM-based SBCs (single-board computers) from Embux, all supporting Linux kernel-based operating systems.
The Taiwanese Embux manufacturer is a trusted ARM-based solutions provider, offering a wide range of intelligent systems, including but not limited to industrial multi-touch Displays, embedded box PCs, and multi-touch Panel PC. Logic Supply is the leading industrial and embedded computer hardware manufacturer, known for delivering Linux or Windows-based thin client computers, mini and rugged Panel PCs, fanless and ventless industrial computers, and dust-resistant units for IoT.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs