The YaST development team at openSUSE and SUSE is reporting on the latest improvements that should be available in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 operating systems.
The 23rd YaST development sprint 23 took place last week, and we're looking at a lot of nice features coming soon to the in-house built installation and configuration tool for openSUSE and the SUSE Linux Enterprise distributions, such as integration of the self-update feature with the SUSE Customer Center (SCC) and Subscription Management Tool (SMT) servers.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support