The YaST development team at openSUSE and SUSE is reporting on the latest improvements that should be available in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 operating systems.
The 23rd YaST development sprint 23 took place last week, and we're looking at a lot of nice features coming soon to the in-house built installation and configuration tool for openSUSE and the SUSE Linux Enterprise distributions, such as integration of the self-update feature with the SUSE Customer Center (SCC) and Subscription Management Tool (SMT) servers.
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support