The YaST development team at openSUSE and SUSE is reporting on the latest improvements that should be available in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 operating systems.
The 23rd YaST development sprint 23 took place last week, and we're looking at a lot of nice features coming soon to the in-house built installation and configuration tool for openSUSE and the SUSE Linux Enterprise distributions, such as integration of the self-update feature with the SUSE Customer Center (SCC) and Subscription Management Tool (SMT) servers.
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive