The YaST development team at openSUSE and SUSE is reporting on the latest improvements that should be available in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 operating systems.
The 23rd YaST development sprint 23 took place last week, and we're looking at a lot of nice features coming soon to the in-house built installation and configuration tool for openSUSE and the SUSE Linux Enterprise distributions, such as integration of the self-update feature with the SUSE Customer Center (SCC) and Subscription Management Tool (SMT) servers.
- Fedora 26 Supports Single “Unified” OS Images for Multiple ARM Platforms
- Android-Based RaspAnd OS Updated for Raspberry Pi 3 with Google Play Support
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)