Immediately after announcing the release of Linux kernel 4.7.5, renowned kernel developer and maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman informed the community about the availability of Linux kernel 4.4.22 LTS.
Linux kernel 4.4.22 LTS is the twenty-second maintenance update of the long-term supported Linux 4.4 kernel series, which is currently used in several top-notch GNU/Linux operating systems, including the popular Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus). According to the diff from the previous release, Linux kernel 4.4.21 LTS, and the appended shortlog, Linux kernel 4.4.22 LTS is here to change a total of 132 files, with 886 insertions and 449 deletions.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support