Immediately after announcing the release of Linux kernel 4.7.5, renowned kernel developer and maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman informed the community about the availability of Linux kernel 4.4.22 LTS.
Linux kernel 4.4.22 LTS is the twenty-second maintenance update of the long-term supported Linux 4.4 kernel series, which is currently used in several top-notch GNU/Linux operating systems, including the popular Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus). According to the diff from the previous release, Linux kernel 4.4.21 LTS, and the appended shortlog, Linux kernel 4.4.22 LTS is here to change a total of 132 files, with 886 insertions and 449 deletions.
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers