Immediately after announcing the second point release of the Linux 4.8 kernel series, Greg Kroah-Hartman informed the community about the immediate availability of Linux kernel 4.7.8.
As you might have guessed already, Linux kernel 4.7.8 is the eighth maintenance update to the Linux 4.7 kernel series, which is still being used in various popular GNU/Linux distributions at the moment of writing this article, such as the recently announced Parrot Security OS 3.2 and Arch Linux, shipping one week after the previous point release, namely Linux kernel 4.7.7.
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers