Immediately after announcing the second point release of the Linux 4.8 kernel series, Greg Kroah-Hartman informed the community about the immediate availability of Linux kernel 4.7.8.
As you might have guessed already, Linux kernel 4.7.8 is the eighth maintenance update to the Linux 4.7 kernel series, which is still being used in various popular GNU/Linux distributions at the moment of writing this article, such as the recently announced Parrot Security OS 3.2 and Arch Linux, shipping one week after the previous point release, namely Linux kernel 4.7.7.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support