After informing us of the release of Linux kernel 4.8.2 and Linux kernel 4.7.8, Greg Kroah-Hartman announced the twenty-fifth maintenance update to the long-term supported Linux 4.4 kernel series.
Linux kernel 4.4.25 LTS arrives one week after the release of Linux kernel 4.4.24 LTS, and according to the appended shortlog and the diff from the previous version, it changes a total of 27 files, with 313 insertions and 137 deletions, which makes it a small update with only a handful of improvements and bug fixes to several hardware architectures and drivers.
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements