After informing us of the release of Linux kernel 4.8.2 and Linux kernel 4.7.8, Greg Kroah-Hartman announced the twenty-fifth maintenance update to the long-term supported Linux 4.4 kernel series.
Linux kernel 4.4.25 LTS arrives one week after the release of Linux kernel 4.4.24 LTS, and according to the appended shortlog and the diff from the previous version, it changes a total of 27 files, with 313 insertions and 137 deletions, which makes it a small update with only a handful of improvements and bug fixes to several hardware architectures and drivers.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support