Last week, we reported on the release of the second maintenance update to the stable Docker 1.12 series of the open source app container engine, and it now looks like Docker 1.12.3 has been released with more improvements and bug fixes.
According to the release notes, Docker 1.12.3 updates the new Swarm Mode feature introduced in the Docker 1.12 series by improving the conversion of restart-policy and adding an up-to-date Swarmkit that now allows multiple randomly assigned and duplicate published ports with different protocols.
Moreover, it looks like a task that has already been restarted will no longer be restarted thanks to the updated Swarmkit included in Docker 1.12.3, which also addresses the panic that occurred when allocations happened at init time. Several fixes were applied to the libnetwork component in Docker 1.12.3 for better networking.
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90