Last week, we reported on the release of the second maintenance update to the stable Docker 1.12 series of the open source app container engine, and it now looks like Docker 1.12.3 has been released with more improvements and bug fixes.
According to the release notes, Docker 1.12.3 updates the new Swarm Mode feature introduced in the Docker 1.12 series by improving the conversion of restart-policy and adding an up-to-date Swarmkit that now allows multiple randomly assigned and duplicate published ports with different protocols.
Moreover, it looks like a task that has already been restarted will no longer be restarted thanks to the updated Swarmkit included in Docker 1.12.3, which also addresses the panic that occurred when allocations happened at init time. Several fixes were applied to the libnetwork component in Docker 1.12.3 for better networking.
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support