Last week, we reported on the release of the second maintenance update to the stable Docker 1.12 series of the open source app container engine, and it now looks like Docker 1.12.3 has been released with more improvements and bug fixes.
According to the release notes, Docker 1.12.3 updates the new Swarm Mode feature introduced in the Docker 1.12 series by improving the conversion of restart-policy and adding an up-to-date Swarmkit that now allows multiple randomly assigned and duplicate published ports with different protocols.
Moreover, it looks like a task that has already been restarted will no longer be restarted thanks to the updated Swarmkit included in Docker 1.12.3, which also addresses the panic that occurred when allocations happened at init time. Several fixes were applied to the libnetwork component in Docker 1.12.3 for better networking.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces