Today, November 8, 2016, SUSE was extremely proud to announce the release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 during the company's SUSECON 2016 event that takes place these days between November 7-11 in Washington, D.C., USA.
SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 has been in Beta stages of development until today, but users can now finally update their SP1 (Service Pack 1) installations and receive all the latest GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies announced lately, some of which will also be implemented in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 OS, due for release on November 16, 2016.
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1