Today, November 8, 2016, SUSE was extremely proud to announce the release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 during the company's SUSECON 2016 event that takes place these days between November 7-11 in Washington, D.C., USA.
SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 has been in Beta stages of development until today, but users can now finally update their SP1 (Service Pack 1) installations and receive all the latest GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies announced lately, some of which will also be implemented in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 OS, due for release on November 16, 2016.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support