Today, November 8, 2016, SUSE was extremely proud to announce the release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 during the company's SUSECON 2016 event that takes place these days between November 7-11 in Washington, D.C., USA.
SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 has been in Beta stages of development until today, but users can now finally update their SP1 (Service Pack 1) installations and receive all the latest GNU/Linux and Open Source technologies announced lately, some of which will also be implemented in the upcoming openSUSE Leap 42.2 OS, due for release on November 16, 2016.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3