The release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 is not the only thing SUSE Linux fans should get excited about today, as a community member published a very informative article about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi.
What's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi? It's exactly what you think it is, an official port of the SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) operating system for Raspberry Pi single-board computers, supporting both Raspberry Pi 2 and the new Raspberry Pi 3 device.
Based on the upstream Linux kernel used by the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for ARM operating system, SLES for the Raspberry Pi was engineered to support the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC, its Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit A53 ARM processor, as well as the integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM