The release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 is not the only thing SUSE Linux fans should get excited about today, as a community member published a very informative article about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi.
What's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi? It's exactly what you think it is, an official port of the SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) operating system for Raspberry Pi single-board computers, supporting both Raspberry Pi 2 and the new Raspberry Pi 3 device.
Based on the upstream Linux kernel used by the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for ARM operating system, SLES for the Raspberry Pi was engineered to support the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC, its Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit A53 ARM processor, as well as the integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out